1.03.2013

Designing the Living Room

Well we have our minds set that we are definitely going to buy a sectional couch for our living/family room.  Now the question is, which kind to get? I feel there are so many options that I get lost in them.  One that we're seriously considering is the Ian sectional from Room and Board.  I never would have thought that I would ever buy a sectional but I have to say I've come around after seeing that not all sectionals are hideous monsters. 

If we do go with that one, here's what I've come up with for the living room. We have a large ottoman coffee table that I want to reupholster in a black patent faux leather and a slipper chair that I want to do in a fun fabric- maybe a houndstooth or plaid? I also have a chandelier that is very similar to the Robert Abbey Bling Chandelier.  My thinking is I can add color with throw pillows, etc.  I also still need to decide on a rug.  Thoughts?


Living Room
1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment