1.07.2013

Living Room Design- Edited

One thing about myself is that sometimes I know exactly what I want and other times I can be incredibly indecisive.  Trying to plan out our living room has left me being the latter.  I'm trying to take my time and choose only things that I really like but sometimes figuring that out can be difficult.   When I decide I really like something, I usually give myself a couple of days to let it settle in and see if I still like it or not.

Which brings me to the living room rug- I'm not so sure if I'm still loving the zebra wool rug I wrote about earlier.  I thought about flokati rug but after reading about the upkeep, I think the size rug I would need would be too large.  I've always liked trellis rugs and found this one that I like.


I like the gray and white together and think it will play nicely with the sofa and ottoman.  Here's a mock up with it.



I have two identical owl vases which were given to me as gifts that I want to use. I also thought of reupholstering my slipper chair in a black and white ikat rather than a houndstooth print.  Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment