11.12.2012

Kitchen


My current obsession right now is trying to figure out how to infuse personality to an otherwise plain kitchen.  Don't get me wrong- it's brand new, large and gets tons of light.  But I feel like it's missing something in terms of a pop of color.  Here's what I' ve come up with:


Kitchen


1/2/3/4/5/6

I've been loving navy lately and considering painting at least one wall this color as it would contrast nicely with the already hanging drum shade pendant and a simple white tulip table.  A marble subway tile back splash would offer a neutral but classic backdrop against the cabinets and so any added color won't compete with it.  Bar stools would be next with a print fabric that would offer a pop of color and tie in with the navy wall.  Over the counter would be globe pendant lights and I've always loved the idea of sunny yellow curtains.






No comments:

Post a Comment