11.23.2012

Table Love-

I've been on the hunt for a new dining room table for a while.   The requirements aren't much- something that will fit eight people and that will be large enough to fit our dining room chairs, which are pretty wide (22 inches to be exact).

When I spied this one at Room and Board the other day, I instantly fell for it:


The Pratt Table from Room and Board offers plenty of length and the best part is you can choose the surface.  Out of all of them, I would choose the white quartz top- something about a shiny table surface appeals to me.  It would be the perfect background to have flowers and other table settings pop.  Unfortunately, this table is a pretty penny so it may be a while before I can make it mine.  But in the meantime, it's definitely pretty to look at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment