11.16.2012

Some of My Favorite Things: Cinda Boomershine's Home

I've been a fan of Cinda Boomershine ever since I saw her house tour on the knot.  I love her use of color and bold combinations look fabulous together.  Here are a few of my favorites:


Charcoal gray cabinets, marble counters and subway tile back splash? Yes please.  Love the unexpected stripes surrounding the room.




Royal blue and mint green are two colors I never would have thought to put together but they play nicely off of black cane dining chairs upholstered with Schumacher's Chiang Mai Dragon fabric.  The flowers give a nice pop of pink which ties everything in nicely.




This former greenhouse turned eating nook is cozy and bright with the tufted couches providing a neutral backdrop to the greenery and of course decorative pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment